- Central power supply for up to 30 keyboards
- Robust, linear power supply (not a switching power supply)
- Rapid fault diagnosis for attached patch cables by LED indicators
- Connection to keyboards by standard commercially available XLR cables, or XLR cables available directly from us.
- Power supply voltage: 230V/50Hz
- Power: 160VA
- Primary fuse: Thermal fuse (resettable)
- Output voltages: 4 x 12V/DC (XLR jacks)
- Output current: 4 x 3,3A (self-resetting polyswitch fuse)
Accessories - Connector cables
Individual keyboards connect to the LPS-12 power supply with this type of cable, which is provided upon request. The standard length is 3 meters. The cables are supplied with one (see picture) or two connector plugs for keyboards. The second connection on the twin-connector version is in the position of the right-hand plug in the picture.
Price – Standard 3 meter cable:
|for 1 keyboard: 18.- €||for 2 keyboards: 23.- €|
We also produce these cables upon request in other lengths.
Surcharge per meter: 1.- €
Terms of delivery
Delivery to schools provided upon order confirmation by invoice (prepayment not required)